10 Reasons Why You Need a Storm Door for Your Home
Having a storm door installed on your home might be the best decision you make this season. Here are 10 reasons why you should get a storm door for your home.
1. Safety & Security – Storm doors add an extra layer of security to your home by stopping intruders in their tracks.
2. Energy Efficiency – Storm doors act as an additional insulation barrier between your home and the outside elements, helping to reduce energy costs.
3. Noise Reduction – The thick glass used in storm doors helps to block out unwanted noise from outside sources such as traffic or construction sites near your home.
4. Increased Ventilation – Many storm doors come with adjustable vents that allow you to control how much air circulates through them during hot summer days without compromising security or energy efficiency levels in your house.
5. Curb Appeal – Installing a well-crafted storm door can instantly increase the curb appeal of any house, making it look more inviting and attractive to potential buyers or visitors alike.
6. Improved Air Quality – Storm doors help keep dirt and allergens out of your home while still allowing fresh air to enter, improving indoor air quality overall.
7. Easy Maintenance – Most modern storm doors require minimal maintenance; all you need is some soap and water.
8. Reduced Wear & Tear on Main Door – By installing a storm door on your home’s main entrance, you can prolong the life of its primary entryway by protecting it from environmental damage over time.
9. Variety of Styles & Options – Choose from dozens of different styles ranging from traditional full-view designs with decorative glass inserts all the way up to modern options featuring high-tech aluminum frames.
10. Customization Available – The possibilities are endless when it comes to choosing just how customized you want your new storm door system to look.
It’s easy to see why having a storm door installed is so beneficial, maybe even essential for today’s homeowners.
So, if you think that a storm door is right for your home but don’t know where to start, contact Thomas V Giel Garage Doors Inc. today. We offer a wide selection to choose from and can get you started on putting together the perfect storm door setup for your home.